Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-16 Origin: Site
Honeycomb cardboard is an environmentally friendly and energy-saving material with a novel sandwich structure made of high-strength honeycomb paper core and various high-strength kraft papers. It has the advantages of low cost, less material, sound absorption and thermal insulation, high strength and good impact resistance. If you want to get more information about the honeycomb board, please read the following words.
What types of Paper honeycomb cores are there?
What are the specifications and characteristics of honeycomb board?
What are the advantages of honeycomb cardboard?
1. Roll paper type Paper honeycomb core: Two layers, four layers and six layers of base paper are glued and assembled, then cut and stacked to form paper core blocks, which are then cut into core strips with a paper cutter.
The zero-page paper type is easy to realize; ②It is convenient for continuous production; ③The design is more complicated (in terms of continuous production); ④The paper core block is difficult to dry quickly;
2. Paper honeycomb core: Four layers and six layers of base paper are glued and assembled, then cut into horizontal strips and glued together to form a continuous paper core.
No paper pellets, no paper cutter;
Easy for continuous production;
It is difficult to stabilize at high speed;
1. The paper honeycomb sandwich panel is often of groove and spring plug-in type. It has the advantages of convenient installation, time saving, material saving, good flatness and high strength, and is especially suitable for ceiling and partition wall systems.
2. Thickness (mm): 50-250;
3. Length(mm): Due to the continuous mold production, the length of the plate can be determined according to the user's needs;
4. Width (mm): 1150 (1200)
5. Core material properties: A. Polystyrene bulk density: ≥15kg/m3 Thermal conductivity ≤0.036W/m. K Maximum operating temperature: approx. 100 oC
B. Rock wool Bulk density: ≥110kg/m3 Thermal conductivity: ≤0.043W/m. K Maximum operating temperature: approx. 500 oC A|Non-flammability: B1 Class B, Non-flammability: A Class
Honeycomb board can absorb sound and heat insulation. The inside of honeycomb sandwich structure is a closed cell filled with air, so it has good sound insulation and thermal insulation performance.
Honeycomb board is an environmentally friendly building material, which corresponds to modern environmental protection trends. honeycomb board is entirely made of recyclable paper, which can save wood instead of wood, replace EPS plastic buffer and be recycled and reused after use.
It is important that the waste products and residues in the production process of honeycomb cardboard boxes can also be punched and glued to produce honeycomb corrugated board buffers in various shapes, which can be naturally degraded even then. Absorption, is a very good green packaging material.
Shenxi has over 10 patents in paper honeycomb technologies and CE certificates for honeycomb and edgeboard machines. In 2014, the company passed the quality control system ISO 9001:2008.